Sunday 23 January 2011

Propaganda Ideas

For my project i had quite a few different ideas. Here are some of the main ones -
Fallout 3 :
The reason that i have chosen fallout 3 for one of my ideas is because i feel that the factions in the game already have the basis for a very good project. Also because i have played this game at length I feel that i have a good and in depth understanding of the factions and the atmosphere of the game.
Once of the main reasons i had the idea for fallout 3 was because i feel that the factions in the game are so good and feel that if presented correctly they will make posters of the necessary quality.
The 3 factions that made me choose this game are :
The Enclave
The Brotherhood of Steel
Mutants

I feel that with these 3 factions I will both be able to create the quality of poster required but the quantity as well.

Command and Conquer -  Red Alert:
Another idea i had for my propaganda posters is the command and conquer red alert trilogy. One of the main reasons for my decision to choose this is because i feel that i could portray the soviet and ally factions extremely well. Probably the main reason for me choosing this for one of my ideas is to portray the soviet posters because i have always had a fascination with the Red Alert games and i also like the colours and the style of the posters as well.

Deus Ex - I feel that this would be a more challenging task if i picked this particular idea for my final idea, because getting all of the posters to link in well with each other would be challenging ,and also getting 10 posters from this particular idea, but on the other hand because of the futuristic style and the looks/ main colours of the game, it could also be a very good project, and because i played this game a lot when i was younger i have an extensive knowledge of this particular game.

No comments:

Post a Comment